Tuesday 1 January 2008

...and a happy New Year!

Wowzer, how fast did 2007 fly by? I expect 2008 will zoom past even quicker - I think this is what happens when you start getting old (I've already discovered 4, yes FOUR, white hairs...sniff).

So hip hip hooray, 2008 is here. 2007 wasn't particularly amazing for me - so here's hoping that 2008's a winner. Although saying that, I did do my fair bit of travelling last year - Dublin, Prague, Barcelona, Seychelles. But in between there've been lots of changes and upheavals and general craziness. So now I say, enough of the crazy, bring on 2008!

My New Year's resolutions are to:

  1. do some link building so that people actually might read this blog

  2. actually post book reviews once I've read a book, instead of putting it on my 'to do' list*

  3. grow my hair

  4. travel to the Far East or South America (or both!)


*I have read a few good books the last couple of months. Carry Me Down by M. J. Hyland and The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold. At the moment I'm reading two books (I seem to be getting bored easily), How The Light Gets In by M. J. Hyland and The House at Riverton by Kate Morton. Book reviews to follow shortly!

Anyhoo, Happy New Year to all!

No comments: