Monday 26 November 2007

"We're all going on a Creole holiday..."

This time next week I'll be in the sunny Seychelles, hopefully sipping a long tall drink of some sort and feeling the white sand in between my toes.

I. Can't. Wait.

I'm so excited right now - I can hardly believe we're going!! Apparently Mahe is so small that we can do a round trip in a day. There's going to be so much to explore, and hopefully we'll manage to fit in as much as possible.

I definitely want to go snorkelling. I can swim, but I've never done any diving...or in fact ever swam properly in the sea. Although, come to the think of it, I've never been to a beach where the waters are calm enough to swim in (for weak swimmer like myself). The most exotic destination that I've visted to date has been Goa. I imagine that the Seychelles will be very similar - and perhaps even more interesting as there are different islands that we can hop to.

Just checked, and it's 31 degrees over there at the mo. 31 degrees!! It's 9 degrees in London. WOO!!

SIX DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

1 comment:

Shilpa said...

Hi..just happened to peep into your blog while I was trying to find out something bout Seychelles.I am Dr Shilpa Murthy,presently working here.How was your trip here to this paradise?? It must ve been wonderful..
This is heavenly place.Just love to snorkel& swim on this shallow waters.
Don't u feel this beaches unique.cos,me being from india have visited Goa enormous times& love these waters.
visit my blog to read bout Seychelles.
http://www.shilparun.blogspot.com
Nice knowing u.
Shilpa